South Africa’s best Applications were declared at MTN business app of the year award which was held recently. Shyft was recognized as the overall winner of the year. Shyft was developed for a standard bank with the goal of absolutely transforming the whole customer experience. This app permits customers to manage all their forex requirements from their mobile, without the need for visiting the bank. Furthermore, customers can able to buy and store forex (EUR, GBP, USD, and AUSD), order multi-currency travel cars, transfer fund overseas and develop virtual cars which are employed for international online shopping using a mobile device.
Mandisa Ntloko, general manager of enterprise marketing at MTN business South Africa revealed, The MTN business app of the year award provide expression to our quest to provide meaningfully to the search for updated digital solutions which will assist somebody with socio-economic challenges which we are facing. Being a pioneering telecommunications company, we are usually thinking of how technology can promote entrepreneurship, drive economic growth & be leveraged as an enabled for several industries.
The winners of rest of the category are:
- Orderln – Best Customer Solution: It is a food delivery app. Users can able to order their meals through this app and get their meals delivered in few minutes. They can also order beyond that & collect or pay in person.
- InterGreatMe – Most Innovative Solution: InterGreatMe is a unique management platform, offering users with utmost control of the identities all over financial services, credit & insurance providing companies and telecommunications. This platform also makes businesses to comply with RICA, FICA, POPI and NCI laws.
- Zulzi – Best Breakthrough Developer: An exciting on-demand delivery platform for everything around the consumer area as Zuzi is a fascinating online digital mall that connects the customer with a personal shopper who will deliver to the customer within an hour. Through this app, pharmaceuticals, groceries, dinner, lunch or anything can be ordered.
- Hey Judge – Best South African App: Hey Jude is a real human assistant that is found on your smartphone. Whatever you require Jude is there to guide you, whether it might be looking for restaurants, finding information and organizing tradesman. Jude does everything for you.
- TransUnion 1Check – Best Enterprise Solution: TransUnion identified a necessity in the market for lower cost, easy-to-use, real-time mobile management tool that not only decreases high printing costs but closed the gap taking place between wavering market values & monthly publishing lead-time of their printed guide. Additionally, the software offers the financial industry & insurance providers with up-to-date, real-time data for insurance and vehicle decisions through web-services or through this app.
- EcoSlips – Best Incubated Solution: This app converts ordinary paper ads into fantastic digital advertisements which pop-up on consumer cell phones. Retailers can able to connect their point-of-sale systems with EcoSlips & send transaction slips digitally from any pay-point to consumer cell phones. By doing so, the paper slip wastage is decreased and now latest advertising platform offers chances to grow any industry in the retail sector.
- The TreeApp SA – Best Agriculture Solution: Trees are a vital component of virtually every ecological niche in our nation and also regarded as the life force of cities and gardens. But miserably, trees are not as simple to get to understand as other natural species like mammals and birds. Since botany is much complicated but the TreeApp has used a simple way of English and straight-forward visible attributes which anyone can employ as search criteria.